Recently, Ms. Sun, a citizen of the city, called the newspaper and said that when she was playing a product called "Christmas Snow Blown", her son was sprayed to his eyes and sent to hospital for trea...
Recently, Ms. Sun, a citizen of the city, called the newspaper and said that when she was playing a product called "Christmas Snow Blown", her son was sprayed to his eyes and sent to hospital for treatment. Coincidentally, in the last two days, three children have also been treated with the same toys for skin allergies. However, the reporter visited and found that it was such a dangerous product, but it was sold around the school before Christmas. “A lot of students, especially boys, play this kind of toy.” Ms. Sun said that the “snowflake” in this toy can be sprayed four or five meters away, and the lighter is used to make the snowflake object a few meters long. "Fire tongue."
Shi Keshi, deputy director of the Jinan Dermatology Hospital, said that the hospital had received three students who had skin allergies caused by Christmas snow spray in the past two days. He said that "Christmas Snow Spray" contains polymer resin compounds, which are harmful to people's skin and eyes. “In addition, in the production process, the toy is usually liquefied by means of pressure and cooling, and then sealed in the bottle. It may explode if it is subjected to intense collision or extrusion.”
When the reporter visited the Shengli Street Primary School, it was found that the sales of such toys were very hot in the shops near the school. In a small shop on the Eighth Road, the boss said: "Snow spray two 51 bottles, color bars and snowflakes. The color bars sell fast, boys love to play this, holding each other, spray Far away."